Skip to main content

Fight Diabetes

New to type 1 Diabetes...

it is hard to believe that you have diabetes, few people I have met took many days, months to digest the fact that they are diabetic and it has to be controlled and this it makes them sicker, I myself deal with these problems and here in this blog I would love to share how I overcame and digested the fact that it is ok to be a diabetic, it took me exactly two months to digest the fact and it was more that depression but doctors say I came out of depression early and they were happy

as a diabetic and after understanding how difficult it is to be and manage diabetes I have decided to help all others, so manage your diabetes with me and share your feelings too also you can text me anytime on Facebook and Twitter I would love to answer your questions

diagnosed with T1D (Type 1 Diabetes)

  • diagnosed with diabetes? don't worry don't panic, we are 64 millions of us in India and 422 millions of us worldwide, you are not alone buddy don't be depressed or sad just breath in, relax and read about how to deal with diabetes ill help in.
  • stress is a very big enemy of diabetic patients it burns your calories and lowers your blood sugar that might push you to the state of hypoglycemia and trust me that is a very bad news, so as a humble request deal with your emotions properly like read about stress management, anger management, even anger is not good for your health
  • be happy, it cost ₹0 to be happy and to smile it not only boosts your self-esteem and also it boosts your energy levels that in turn helps keep your BGL (blood Glucose level) in control, it's not only free to ba happy but it also keeps you healthy every heard of laughter therapy/laughter yoga ?
Smile, be happy  it costs nothing
Understanding diabetes

  • many people will try to convince you giving various things just understand one thing that if you have type one diabetes then you need to take proper medication which is prescribed by your doctor or physician, Meanwhile you can also try various methods like exercises to keep your blood glucose in control
  • diabetes is an inability of the body to produce or respond to a hormone particularly Insulin based on whether your body is not responding or producing insulin the diabetes type is determined, type one is generally associated with low or no production of insulin in your body, which means that your pancreas is not able to produce enough quantity of insulin required by your body,
  • type two is associated with response which means your body is not able to respond towards the insulin produced by pancreas so you take medication for the same
  • there is a pathological test called C-Peptide which helps the doctor to detect which diabetes you have. so be sure you know which diabetes you have wrong medication leads to a catastrophic result.
Disclaimer

My blog posts document my life and often highlight the food I eat and the lifestyle I follow. I do not have any medical training, nor am I a registered dietitian. While I am a Certified Health Coach, the content you see on T1D Living simply aims to bring you along on the journey of my life. What I do may not be right for you and should not be viewed as a guideline in any way, but a starting point for a conversation between you and your medical provider. I am not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, therapist, or your mother, and I don’t play one on the internet.
I encourage you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. No information on this site should be relied upon to determine diet, make a medical diagnosis, or determine treatment for a medical condition. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
 By reading this website, you acknowledge that you are responsible for your own health decisions. Do not take anything from any website, including this one, and try it without proper research and medical supervision.

Comments